At Puresmile Ealing Dental & Implants in Northfields, West Ealing, West London, we know a nice bright, healthy looking smile can take years off your appearance and really boost your confidence. Teeth whitening offers an affordable and speedy way to achieve this. As you age teeth often become darker due to changes in the mineral of the tooth. Teeth can also become stained by dietary habits, such as drinking coffee, tea or red wine.
- We believe it is important that our patients have all the facts before starting the teeth whitening process
- We check to make sure your gums are healthy
- We give you all the facts about the pros and cons of the different whitening treatments that are available
- We offer professional advice on the right shade for you
- Some stubborn stains may need to be removed by our hygienists before starting treatment in order to achieve the desired result
- We inform you about after-care and how to best maintain your new, dazzling smile
For the great majority of patients, teeth whitening at our Ealing dental practice is a very effective treatment. It is considered to be safe and does not cause any damage to teeth structure. The only reported side effect is temporary teeth sensitivity that should diminish after a few days.
Enlighten Teeth Whitening
Enlighten’s Evolution professional teeth whitening treatment is the only system that whitens up to 16 shades easily and safely and will give you a dramatically different look. Puresmile Ealing Dental & Implants in Northfields, West Ealing, West London, are an accredited Enlighten Tooth Whitening Centre.
The system uses state-of-the-art materials which are of such high quality that even the highest gel concentration used is safe on the gums. Other whitening treatments require the use of a barrier on your gums and lips to protect them from being damaged. With Evolution there is no need for gum protection.
For more information on Enlighten Teeth Whitening click on this link : https://www.enlightensmiles.com
What is the Enlighten process?
- First impressions are taken and sent to the Enlighten laboratory who create high quality, bespoke sealed bleaching trays for you.
- This takes about two weeks, during this time you will use their Tooth Serum toothpaste instead of your normal toothpaste. It will improve the final whitening effect and also protect your teeth and reduce and sensitivity.
- Once the bleaching trays are ready you collect them along with your home whitening kit. You will whiten your teeth at home every night for two weeks. Continue using the Tooth Serum toothpaste twice a day.
- Finally you return once more for a 40-minute treatment in the surgery. This final treatment will boost the shade and ensure that the whitening is even and will help the colour last longer.
Opalescence Teeth Whitening
We also use Opalescence White Dental Beauty gels from Optident because they are carefully formulated to maintain a neutral pH, contain water to avoid dehydration of the teeth and include a desensitising agent.
Take Home Opalescence : your dentist will create custom-whitening trays for you to take home and you will be given whitening gel to use with the trays at home. You can whiten when you want, ideal for those who want a flexible whitening experience.
“At the Dentist” Opalescence : There are times when you may want your teeth to be whitened faster. In office whitening is a 1-2 hour procedure administered by your dentist. After whitening, we will also send you home with some trays to maintain your results at home.
Teeth whitening results before and after
Before teeth whitening
After teeth whitening
Thank you for making my teeth white! So happy with the result and look forward to smiling all the time now!
Other home whitening
We also provide teeth whitening brands other than Enlighten, please ask us for details about our teeth whitening offers for our Ealing patients.